Homeopathic medicines have been known to treat a variety of chronic diseases. Chronic renal failure happens due to the worsening of kidneys’ functions. An individual can gain relief from its distressful symptoms through homeopathic kidney failure treatment in Ghaziabad. Homeopathy has also proven its effectiveness in the treatment of sexual disorders in women.
The properly functioning kidneys remove wastes, conserve electrolytes and concentrate the urine. The slowly degenerating kidneys fail to perform these tasks. This physical ailment is known as chronic kidney disease or kidney failure. An individual may experience the loss of renal function over a period of months before the symptoms become apparent.
The primary symptoms usually include loss of appetite and feeling of nausea. People with diabetes and high blood pressure are susceptible to chronic kidney disease. An individual may even develop chronic kidney disease if his/her blood relatives suffered from it. A homeopathy physician needs to identify the source of the disease before starting the kidney failure treatment in Ghaziabad.
Kidney Failure Causes & Symptoms
Chronic kidney failure in adults may happen due to hypertension, diabetic nephropathy and glomerulonephritis.
- The polycystic kidney disease or autoimmune diseases may lead to chronic kidney failure.
- The urinary tract problems and nephrotic syndrome may also cause chronic renal failure.
- The patients suffering from chronic kidney failure may witness fatigue, nausea, vomiting, anorexia and unintentional weight loss.
- Polyuria and Nocturia are two common symptoms of chronic kidney failure. The patients may even experience pruritus, relentless hiccups and swelling of the face.
- Some patients witness blood in vomit/stools, easy bruising/bleeding, decreased alertness, muscle twitching/cramps or seizures at advance stages of chronic kidney failure.
The physicians perform individual physical examination and case-analysis before treating the pathological condition.
- Aconite can treat the symptoms of post-scarlatinal nephritis and scanty urine production.
- Apis mellifica treats the symptoms of Albuminuria and oedema pulmonum. It also controls the swelling of face/extremities, headache, back-pain and limp pains due to chronic kidney disease.
- Apocynum is used to control the convulsions of nephritis that happens due to pregnancy.
- Aurum Muriaticum treats interstitial nephritis with hypochondriasis, irritability and vertigo.
- Cantharis treats nephritis with sharp pains in lumbar region and Convallaria treats nephritis from cardiovascular disorders.
- Belladonna treats the symptoms of albuminuria. It reduces the inflammation of kidneys and decreases the burning sensations in the lumbar region.
Homeopathic Treatment for Female Sexual Disorders
The symptoms of female sexual disorders are as distressful as the symptoms of erectile dysfunction and impotence. The loss of libido in women equally affects the harmony of conjugal relationship.
- Many women experience painful intercourse due to reduced blood flow to the vaginal area. The pain reduces their urge for mating. The vaginal dryness is also responsible for decreased libido.
- The abuse of alcoholic substances, tobacco products and recreational drugs may also reduce libido.
- The overuse of contraceptive medicines, analgesics and antidepressants may also cause sexual disorders.
- The obesity and hypothyroidism have also been found to reduce sexual urges in women.
A certified homeopathic sexologist doctor in Vaishali needs to identify the source of decreased libido before the selection of proper medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum is an excellent medicine for the treatment of vaginal dryness and itching. It even relieves the symptoms of painful orgasm in menopausal women.
- Sepia offers a cure for psychological aversion towards intercourse.
- Conium relieves the distressful menopausal symptoms and increases sexual-urge in women.