COSS ICO — Crypto One Stop Solution
The new technologies like AI, Machine learning, Blockchain are creating lot of opportunities to create new solutions for the existing problems arround us. Industries, Entrepreneurs, Start ups are coming with creative ideas by using new technologies to offer a better solution and experience to the people in the world. Especially the growth rate in Blockchain technology is unimaginable. By using this technology the middleman in every area can be completely eliminated, Security measures can be enhanced at very high levels.
In recent days the adoption in Cryptocurrencies by the investors, Entrepreneurs, consumers increasing heavily. Cryptocurrencies offering a better solution than the traditional system in terms of payments, privacy, security, cost and many more. Due to this huge advantage everyone want to involve in the new market evolved with Blockchain technology.
The structure of Cryptocurrency has revealed new approach towards traditional finance system and unveiled new opportunities to Entrepreneurs , industries and startups by adopting them, which are,
- Legal and monetary transactions by eliminating middleman.
- Money transfers are done in more secure way and it protects completely the user information.
- Access to global financial system with any device connected to internet.
- Reducing substantially in transaction fee.
- Eliminating completely the risk of inflation.
The Advancement in Payment technologies are increasing to offer a seamless experience to consumers. But still they are failing due to fraud and theft of data. The existing financial system is involved with lot of complexity and time consuming. That’s all problems cannot be eliminated with any traditional approaches.
The number of blockchain applications is increasing and expanding further away from the domain of cryptocurrencies to other industries such as administration, accounting, real estate, data storage, etc.
The illustration below highlights the growing number of users of the Blockchain applications by segments.
Despite the increasing popularity and the wide dissemination, the existing cryptocurrency platforms that currently limited to a small number of services and products. However, the use of these platforms is directly tied to several applications, which customers need to run intermittently to be able to use
cryptocurrencies, e.g. to buy, to sell, to exchange, to spend, to trade, to fundraise, to donate or to invest. Due to that, an ordinary payment in cryptocurrency takes an extended amount of time required to switch between these applications and to complete a lengthy registration process on each
site before being granted access to its functions. This results in an unpleasant user experience and poor adoption of digital currencies among the masses. It also explains the increasing need for user-friendly products and services, such as a one-stop-solution platform. Large organizations, including the Big Four companies, as well as technology corporations, are now looking for ways to develop such products and solutions.
WHAT IS COSS ?
COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet,
various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. The list of potential features of the platform can be infinitely extended, and will continue growing as the platform evolves.
The main goal of COSS is to bring cryptocurrencies to the masses. What COSS aims to cater to its users is a complete experience of accessing the available cryptocurrency services and products in the same place. From the very first moment a customer decides to use cryptocurrency he/she will be guided through the platform and its features. Protected from any unwanted negative experience, the user will continuously find the new possibilities to use the platform and to interact on it. By means of this integrative approach to virtual currency services, the platform aims to become the most preferred medium, familiarizing the COSS customers with the cryptocurrencies and the ways of using them. For this purpose, the COSS platform is equipped with its own token, a wallet, an exchange, a merchant platform, payment gateway / POS and a list of features that are closely related to the use of crypto.
The COSS team is visionary in the way it approaches the development of the
Crypto-One-Stop-Solution. On the track to massive cryptocurrency adoption we do not allow the limiting belief systems to interfere with the development of the COSS platform. We accept the changes that the rapidly-evolving technologies bring, and welcome innovation on any and every level. We plan our success with determination and implement it into our strategy that implies the following steps :
- providing for all the cryptocurrency users’ needs via one-stop-solution services;
- rewarding users for bringing new merchants and affiliates on board;
- establishing a marketplace, where cryptocurrency users and merchants can meet each other seamlessly;
- issuing tokens with real value;
- expanding the network of customers by providing the high-quality services;
- enhancing the security of the system;
- adopting the disruptive innovations.
Cryptocurrencies have all the prerequisites to becoming a viable replacement for FIAT money over the Internet, allowing millions of customers, including merchants, startups, businesses, charities, etc. as
well as the unbanked individuals to gain access to the most technologically-advanced payment methods. For this reason, at COSS we have designed the concept of Eco-Life, a borderless digital economic system suitable for cryptocurrency users. The Eco-Life is aimed at eliminating the challenges faced by the online payment industry via :
- Catering goods and services within the e-Commerce and the Merchant Platforms;
- Increasing the community of merchants accepting crypto as the most preferable payment method via the COSS POS;
- Developing a lively marketplace with cryptocurrency-related services and products;
- Integrating the public cryptocurrency exchange into COSS;
- Providing a competitive payment solution for industries such as gaming,
- real estate, etc. with direct funds deposition enabled on COSS;
- Cashing-out cryptocurrencies via COSS prepaid cards.
The list of potential industries, which can benefit from using COSS is literally infinite and cannot be defined completely. Just like the internet, which is impossible to shut down, the COSS platform is likely to become a ‘living’ project, or ‘a smart contract with no expiration date’ that can endure many technological and social changes.
The upcoming features, which will be developed in this phase include:
- Smart Contracts as a Service (SCaaS)
Smart Contracts as a Service (SCaaS) is a segment of COSS, which allows businesses to create and execute smart contracts within their system in order to simplify and automate their actions. SCaaS has potential to become as popular as SaaS (Software as a Service) in terms of its adoption within businesses, and has been predicted to advance the functionality within a wide range of industries. For this reason, we aim to advance the COSS software gradually to be in tune with this technological trend.
COSS has a very wide range of possibilities for development within the cryptocurrency industry. One of the main objectives of COSS is to create an environment, in which the community of cryptocurrency users will continually expand. Therefore, COSS invites startups onboard to create a vibrant market with a financial model that everyone can benefit from. The first step to building the market is realized through offering Smart Contracts as a Service allowing to implement the following features :
- peer-to-peer funding
- voting, etc
The full list of potential applications of SCaaS cannot be complete at this point of the technology’s development, because it is very new. The same is true about the entire COSS system, that is subject to continuous change aiming for the leading position in the market.
Smart contracts within COSS are offered as standardized templates to be signed on the blockchain for a small fee, enabling agreements between people, regardless of location. At COSS, we keep our mind open for collaboration with enterprises, businesses and startups that share the same vision and would like to cooperate in making the platform more global.
Crypto-One-Stop-Solution is developed with regard to the global needs of the cryptocurrency industry in general, and with due attention to the demands of the individual users who intend to manage their assets online. The platform is focused on providing individuals with approachable guidelines for a smooth start in the cryptocurrency world: helping those who already own a business to improve the quality of their service, and catering online payments and cryptocurrency services to individuals.
The initial features embedded into the COSS platform design are :
- Wallet, providing COSS users with a secure medium to store cryptocurrencies;
- Market cap listing, an archive list featuring the market prices, the trading volume and the whitepapers of the most popular cryptocurrencies;
- Merchant list, an early version of the COSS marketplace, on which customers can find merchants accepting cryptocurrency payments for their services directly via COSS;
- Merchant Platform, a virtual marketplace, on which customers can search for merchants, services and products that are cryptocurrency-friendly;
- Cryptocurrency listing, a feature that allows coin developers and owners to add their tokens to the Exchange and to become part of the COSS ecosystem;
- Proof-of-development, a mechanism that analyzes and lists blockchain, cryptocurrency, DApps, smart contracts and DLT developers, helping individuals and businesses to hire the approved devs;
- News feed that displays articles published by CoinTelegraph, the updates from COSS and the twitter posts.
The principal COSS applications are :
- The Core Application, consists of account management tools, the registration and the login processes, security procedures and the password reset mechanism;
- Payment gateway / POS, a merchant tool that helps merchants to integrate cryptocurrency payments into their web-shops;
- Exchange, supports the most tradable cryptocurrencies, allows COSS users to place orders, to trade and to swap the funds deposited on their COSS balances.
The full COSS system is composed out of multiple inter-connected applications that are available to the COSS account owners, divided into two main types of users: the normal users and the admins.
The Core Application
The core application offers COSS users the following functionalities :
- Account management :
- Registering a new account
- Login into an existing account
- User profile deletion
- Configuration security (password change, adding phone number, setting
email address, two-factor authentication configuration)
- Viewing account activity log
2. Two Factor Authentication (2FA);
3. Wallet Management
- Viewing balance in each currency
- Making deposits
- Creating withdrawal requests
COSS Token Swap (ICO)
The COSS token will be available for exchange during the Token Swap (ICO) campaign that will take place in August 2017. During the Token Swap (ICO) the total of 200 million COSS tokens will be released, and will become exchangeable at the rate of: 1 ETH = * COSS Tokens.
*To be revealed on July 10th before the start of the Fire-Swap (pre-ICO)
The COSS Token Swap timeline:
July 10th : FIRE SWAP (Pre-ICO) (25,000,000 COSS Tokens available) Inviting strategic partners with a minimum buy-in of 50 ETH + 25% bonus COSS Tokens. The Fire Swap will last for 72 hours.
July 13th : End of the FIRE SWAP
August 8th : The official start of the COSS Token Swap (ICO) with the total of 130,000,000 COSS Tokens available:
- Day 1–5 = 15% Bonus Tokens
- Day 6–10 = 10% Bonus Tokens
- Day 11–15= 8% Bonus Tokens
- Day 16–20 = 6% Bonus Tokens
- Day 21–25 = 4% Bonus Tokens
- Day 26–30 = No Bonus
September 6th : The end of the Token Swap
The Token Swap ends, unless the total amount of tokens is sold-out earlier. Visit www.ico.coss.io for more details regarding the COSS Token Swap.
September 20th : The release and the official start of the COSS Token trading.
COSS Token Allocation Plan
Maximum Supply — 200,000,000 COSS Tokens (200 mil)
- 25,000,000 COSS Tokens — Fire Swap (pre-ICO) (25% Bonus — 50 ETH minimum buy-in)
The Fire-Swap is to be initiated on 10th of July 3 PM SG Time
The Fire-Swap will close on 13th of July — 3 PM SG Time
- 130,000,000 COSS Tokens — COSS Token Swap (ICO) (minimum amount is 0.001 ETH)
The Token Swap (ICO) will start on 8th of August — 08:08 PM SG Time
The Token Swap (ICO) will end on 6th of September — 08:08 PM SG Time
- 30,000,000 COSS Tokens — Developers, Staff, Strategic Partnerships***, Operations
- 10,000,000 COSS Tokens — CAP (COSS Affiliate Program)
- 5,000,000 COSS Token — Shareholders***/Board of Directors***/Advisory Board**
**COSS Tokens allocated to the Advisory Board will be locked for 90 days.
*** COSS tokens allocated to Developers, Staff, Strategic Partners, Shareholders and Board of Directors will be locked for 180 days.
CAP (COSS Affliate Program)
Followed by the Token Swap (ICO), COSS launches a 1-tier affiliate program to stimulate the further growth of the platform and to reward the contributors. The CAP has two levels.
- Level 1:
All COSS users have a referral URL displayed in their account. By sharing the link and inviting the new users to the platform, they can reduce their own transaction fees on the COSS Exchange.
One’s own trading volume counts for 100% towards the milestones, whereas the volume of all the invited referrals counts for 10% of their volume added to the affiliate’s personal volume.
All users start with a standard trading fee of 0.2% (equal for the maker and the taker on all trading pairs).
The trading Volume Levels are as follows :
1. 0–5000 USD — 0.2% FEE
2. 5001–10,000 USD — 0.18% FEE
3. 10,001–25,000 USD — 0.16% FEE
4. 25,001–50,000 USD — 0.14% FEE
5. 50,001–100,000 USD — 0.12% FEE
6. 100,001–250,000 USD — 0.1% FEE
7. 250,001–500,000 USD — 0.08% FEE
8. 500,001–1,000,000 USD — 0.06% FEE
9. 1,000,001 — ONWARDS — 0.04% FEE
- Level 2 :
COSS aims to educate its customers about the functionality of the platform and its marketing tools, by issuing a certification course that will ensure the seamless integration of the POS to merchants’ online stores. This certification will also allow the COSS token holders to take advantage of the rewarding system by inviting the new users to the platform. By becoming Certified Affiliates (CCAP) users can also earn transaction fees derived from the COSS payment gateway / POS system.
The Affiliate is required to enroll him-/herself to the certification course provided by COSS to earn these rights* (see specific affiliate terms for more info) and earn from enrolling merchants to the COSS platform. The Affiliate’s earnings will depend on the number of self-registered merchants as opposed to the merchants that have paid the full setup fee, and the type of the marketing plan they’ve chosen: e.g. the preferred merchant listing, the preferred product listing, the banner placing, etc.
COSS is built by means of a number of technologies based on the latest software development requirements. With a combination of the best frameworks at hand, COSS is aligned with the most recent technology standards.
In order to manage the client’s communication, the application NGINX creating the web proxy server, is used. The advantages of NGINX such as managing multiple connections, compatibility with a diverse range of protocols and the advanced load-balancing have determined our choice in favor of this application.
The web proxy server communicates with the front-end applications, which are based on: Angular2, VueJS and NodeJS. The communication is done via the HTTP2 protocol and Web-Sockets.
The Service Layer manages the SSO (Single-Sign-On), 2FA (2-Factor Authentication), the messaging system (email sending service), user profiles, merchant profiles, wallets and the Exchange. This layer communicates with the Back-office web application (through HTTP2 and Websockets), the Wallets (through Remote Procedure Calls) and the Exchange Engine (via TCP and a Message Bus).
The exchange engine is powered by Node.js and is a high-speed single-threaded application. The back-office management applications are built using the Bootstrap framework and Node.js, as they correspond to the latest technology standards and are widely adopted.
The communication layer between GETH and the front-end application is implemented by means of Node.js, which uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model allowing it to manage communications between the users and the COSS system. The Node.js application communicates with GETH through
IPC (Inter-process Communication), memory/pipe based communication between processes on the same machine. The Node.js application shares the same server with Geth.
Dan Cearnau — Team Leader and co-founder
Ioana Frincu — Team Coordinator
Iulian Oprea — Technology Officer
Desmond Sieow — Finance Manager
Rune Evensen — visionary and co-founder
Andrei Popescu — Experience Officer and co-founder
Christopher Bridges — Compliance Officer and co-founder
Andras Kristof — Analyst Corporate Blockchain
Haarek R. Andreassen — Research and Development Officer
Eystein R. Lyche — Marketing Officer
Manager Fitro Hermawan — User Experience (UX)
Maria Popova — Content Manager
Stefan Neagu — Blockchain Technology
Mike Costache — Strategy / Investment
Tan Kim Song — Financial Advisor
Anson Zeall — Industrial & Community Blockchain
John Bailon — Crypto Adoption Ecosystem Adviser
Miguel Cuneta — Crypto Adoption Ecosystem Adviser
Ionut Scripcariu — Payment Gateway and Card-Solutions
Christian Hagmann — Corporate Strategy Advisor
John Chrissoveloni — Equity and Trade Advisor
Zach Piester — Strategy / Investment
David Zhou Yi — legal counsel
Peter Sundström — Technology Advisor
More information, please visit our official website below :
WEBSITE : https://coss.io/ico
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/cosscrypto
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/cosscrypto/
Link to My Profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=973462