Ubitquity turned three years old today! Reflections and our plans for the future.
A letter from our Founder and CEO
I am proud to share with you news that Ubitquity has turned three years old today!
This letter looks back at 2018 (although it is not yet over), which was a remarkable year for Ubitquity and arguably our best one yet. This year we are proud to say we are helping our customers keep their data storage and hashed documents safe on our blockchain platform. We are also creating a company where dedicated, driven, and equally talented people can thrive and help us realize our vision of “Building and maintaining an innovative SaaS platform and API that serves both the real estate industry and governments through the power of our people and the blockchain” and reminding us to stand behind our core values every single day:
- Accountability — holding ourselves responsible for our actions and performance
- Honesty and Trust — being sincere in everything we say and do, and building relationships that people can trust
- Leadership — empowering individuals within and outside of our company to help guide and inspire others
- Open Communication — fostering a corporate environment where information moves freely in a timely manner
- Respect — appreciating the individuality of each Ubitquity team member and advisor by acting in a professional manner
- Teamwork — sharing our ideas and projects in an open and supportive manner from our directors and staff in order to achieve greatness
In three years we have brought together talented minds to realize our brightest ideas and managed to develop the first enterprise-ready blockchain secured platform for real estate record keeping, launch the first blockchain land records pilot in Latin America (Brazil), to receive significant accolades from academia including Columbia University, MIT, the University of British Columbia, and think tanks like New America. In addition, we’ve spoken at many conferences globally, our first provisional patent filed, and in Q3 2018 we branched out from the real estate sector and expanded into a brand new industry; aviation.
As our team celebrates our third birthday today; I’m happy to announce our new commitment to enterprise and governments clients as our primary focus both for blockchain, storage, and turn-key integration solutions. While our affiliate program is for end-users and one-off referrals, and whitelabel API reseller service (due in beta shortly; contact us) will be for any title, software company, or blockchain firm looking to take advantage of our API infrastructure while minimizing large overhead costs and helping us in creating a ubiquitous ecosystem. Lastly; a company is nothing without a solid team. This week we’re onboarding another business development professional from Canada, and a new front-line customer service representative who will help round out the team.
Thank you for your support — none of this would have been possible without our team, our community, clients, partners, and countless others who believed in our dream. We are looking forward to many years ahead as we work towards changing the world; One Block At A Time.™
Nathan D. Wosnack
Founder and Chief Executive Officer