MMUSA has been around for years, offering all-natural supplements for improving physical performance. Consequently, when I heard MMUSA released a new male enhancement supplement I had to know more.
MMUSA Male is said to “stop time in its tracks.” According to advertisements, it’s engineered to block estrogen, progesterone, and dihydrotestosterone to effectively boost testosterone levels.
Supposedly, Male will enable you to “keep the best body you can” by fighting signs of age.
What Does MMUSA Male Offer?
According to the official website, Male offers the following benefits:
- Natural anti-aromatizing agent
- Blocks DHT/estrogen
- Suppresses male breast growth
- Preserves alpha male vitality
- Supports healthy hormone balance
- Promotes uro-genital function
Assuming MMUSA Male could really achieve all these benefits then this would make a great supplement for men. However, I can’t help but be a little skeptical.
When a product sounds too good to be true, it probably is . . . can MMUSA Male deliver its promises?
Male contains an 1869 mg proprietary blend of the following ingredients:
- Coenzyme A This enzyme acts as a catalyst to accelerate chemical reactions. It initiates hundreds of important processes in the body, including metabolism and digestion. CoA, combined with certain B vitamins, is necessary for energy production. While CoA is essential for numerous roles in the body, there are no clinical studies verifying CoA supplementation has a positive impact on sexual health and performance.
- Calcium D-Glucarate Calcium d-glucarate is a naturally occurring chemical called glucaric acid. It is believed to lower estrogen levels and prevent prostate cancer. However, there is not enough evidence to support this use.
- Diindolymethane (DIM) DIM is an amino acid involved in protein production. It boosts the immune system and may be an effective immunity booster. DIM may support enzyme activity for improved estrogen metabolism. Some experts believe DIM increases the levels of “good” estrogens while reducing “bad” estrogens. This aids in the elimination of active estrogen in the male body, increasing free testosterone levels. Studies even suggest DIM may protect against prostate cancer. 
- Chamomile Extract Said to be the world’s most soothing herb, this ingredient is commonly used to relieve anxiety and insomnia. MMUSA male contains standardized extract containing 5% apigenin. Apigenin is a flavonoid which may prevent renal damage and treat neurological diseases. While animal studies are promising , further human research is needed to confirm these uses.
- Green Tea Extract Green tea is a natural source of caffeine and antioxidants. It increases energy levels while eliminating toxins, making it a reliable fat burner.  While these two traits are useful to maintaining overall health and wellbeing, there is not enough clinical evidence linking green tea with sexual performance.
- Bioperine Bioperine increases the bioavailability of other nutrients. Although it does not have a direct impact on your health alone, it enhances the effectiveness of the other ingredients in MMUSA Male by increasing their absorption.
I can’t help but be a little skeptical of proprietary blends. Although some of the ingredients are useful for improving overall health, other ingredients may cause negative side effects when used incorrectly.
Since I don’t know the ingredient concentrations, it’s impossible to tell if MMUSA Male contains too much or too little of a particular ingredient to be safe and effective.
Side Effects and Safety Concerns
Many ingredients inside MMUSA Male lack the necessary research to determine their full effects, both positive and negative.
However, consumers should be aware that caffeine found in green tea is known to cause negative side effects such as dizziness, nausea, anxiety, insomnia, and mood swings.
Additionally, some medications are known to interact with the ingredients in MMUSA Male. If you are taking medications, consult your doctor to ensure it’s safe for you.
How to Use MMUSA Male
MMUSA Male, like many other MMUSA products, is fairly easy to use. Simply take 3 capsules daily with water, preferably on an empty stomach.
I shopped around for the best MMUSA Male distributors and here’s what I found:
- AllStarHealth.com: $29.99
- SupplementCentral.com: $30.95
More About the Manufacturers
MMUSA was originally established in 1995, and since then, the company has tested “100’s of formulas in search of the most powerful performance enhancers known to science.”
Although MMUSA is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau, the company received an A+ rating on a scale of A+to F. Zero complaints were filed in the last 3 years, which is impressive to say the least.
Pick It or Pitch It?
MMUSA Male offers a few good ingredients for improving overall health. However, these few ingredients are not strong enough to compensate for the lack of clinical research on the remaining ingredients.
The undisclosed ingredient concentrations and the lack of consumer reviews make me hesitant to recommend the product, as there is no evidence to show that it actually works.
Although the price is affordable, MMUSA Male is not the best supplement available. Why waste your time on a less-than-superior product?
 Hien T. Le, Charlene M. Schaldach, Gary L. Firestone and Leonard F. Bjeldanes. “Plant-derived 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Is a Strong Androgen Antagonist in Human Prostate Cancer Cells.” June 6, 2003 The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 278, 21136–21145.
 Srikumar Chakravarthi, Chong Fu Wen, HS Nagaraja (2009). “Apoptosis and expression of bcl-2 in cyclosporin induced renal damage and its reversal by beneficial effects of 4,5,7 — Trihydroxyflavone.” Journal of Analytical Bio Science 32 (4): 320–327.
 Taupin, P (2009). “Apigenin and related compounds stimulate adult neurogenesis. Mars, Inc., the Salk Institute for Biological Studies: WO2008147483.” Expert opinion on therapeutic patents 19 (4): 523–7.
 Auvichayapat P, Prapochanung M, Tunkamnerdthai O, Sripanidkulchai BO, Auvichayapat N, Thinkhamrop B, Kunhasura S, Wongpratoom S, Sinawat S, Hongprapas P. “Effectiveness of green tea on weight reduction in obese Thais: A randomized, controlled trial.” Physiol Behav. 2008 Feb 27;93(3):486–91. Epub 2007 Oct 18.
The post MMUSA Male Reviews — Expert Reviews and Honest Results appeared first on Men’s Health Review.