Must needed 11 steps that take your ecommerce company up in the Indian Market
Before going to discuss the 15 steps, we must know “How to start ecommerce business in India” Starting an ecommerce business in India, a country which rapidly changing their way of marketing after demonetization e-economy is grown, cashless transaction is increased from 17% to 58% in Indian market, so there is no doubt of starting an online business in India is the best to earn money online. See some of the most promising innovations and startup ideas in the internet where you get hint of “How to start online business in India”
Once the Company or LLP are incorporated, a bank account can easily be opened in the name of the business by contacting a Bank. In case of Proprietorship firm, VAT registration must first be obtained to open a bank account in the name of the business. After completing all the legal registration process, you must need an ecommerce website designer company, who can build your online business with all basic service and support that must needed to run an online business.
11 steps that take your ecommerce company up in the Indian Market
- Plan a perfect business according to the market of your products or service. At least two people needed to register as a private ltd.
2) To launch the platform, registration for domain address, Microsoft and other software licenses needed. Minimum investment Rs 1 lakh.
3) Marketplace Company needs to pay service tax of 12.36% and 30% tax on profit.
4) Twin-company structures used to avoid foreign direct investment (FDI) rules. In inventory-led model, where FDI is not allowed, one company is wholesale/cash & carries which have no FDI cap. Enforcement directorate looking out for such companies.
5) A memorandum with the objective, liability of member, capital clause of the company and article defines powers of the management.
6) A clear objective of the company crucial. A marketplace company defined as IT services, marketing, etc.
7) A marketplace company needs to register with the service tax department for providing services.
8) An inventory company defined as retail, wholesale, cash & carries or retail trade.
9) An inventory-led model needs Trade Identification Number or TIN from the state sales tax department.
10) If company working from leased or self-owned premises and has at least two persons, it needs to register under the Shops and Establishments Act, 1954, of the state.
11) If there are at least 20 workers, registration with the employee state insurance necessary.