Chinese Medicines Vs Western Medicines
Chinese and Western medicines have been viewed as two distinct and divergent areas of medicines. These specific areas of medicines are formulated on different anatomical functions, curative approaches and perspectives. Practitioners of western medicine examine the symptoms, body facts and anatomy, and prescribe modern physiological treatments. Experts of Chinese medicine suggest treatments keeping in mind both your physical and mental well-being. The properties of Chinese herbal medicine are based to cure Spiritual, psychological, emotional and physical imbalances.
Here is a list of major difference between Chinese Medicines and Western Medicines:
- Treatment by Western medicines is based on modern pathology, physiology, microbiology and pharmacology. The theories and treatment procedures get updated with each passing day. On the other hand, Chinese medicine treatment is based on the theory of Yin and Yang and five elements to human body. Specialists of Chinese medicines believe that diseases occur due to imbalance of Yin and Yang in human body.
- One of the major differences between Chinese medicine and Western medicine is that Chinese medicine treats the body as a whole. On the other hand, western medicine cures the affected area.
- Chinese herbal medicine includes practitioners from Korea, Japan and Vietnam, practicing Asian medicinal beliefs and traditions. Chinese treatment is based on Taoism’s beliefs in Yin Yang along with other religious belief systems such as ancient animism and shamanism. Western medicine has its origins to ancient Greece, Egypt and Middle East. With the availability of these Chinese herbal medicines online, obtaining them has become easy and hassle-free.
- Chinese medicine views Yin and Yang like the two sides of the moon-one seen and one hidden in shadow. Different parts of the body are described as yin and others as yang. These medicines are herb-based and have some therapeutic powers.
- In Western medicine, diseases are caused by bacteria, genetic disorders and outside agents while Chinese medicine believes that diseases are caused due to a kind of imbalance between its functions. These medicines can be processed by using various plants, herbs, trees and even animals and the whole procedure is known as Pao zhi.
- Apart from giving medicines for curing any ailment, traditional Chinese medicine treatment also uses healing powers of acupuncture, and auriculotherapy.
Description- By procuring Chinese medicines online, you can experience the difference between Chinese medicine and Western Medicine.