Best Organic Food Recipe in Singapore
- Cut Mochi into 3 slices
- Place mochi pieces onto a cast-iron pan. Pour enough apple juice to cover the pieces. Arrange the apple slices and cook together with the mochi.
- Cook and simmer until mochi is soft. Add raisins to moisten.
- Remove from pan and onto a plate. Squeeze a little warm lemon juice and sprinkle zest onto it.
- Garnish with a sprig of peppermint leaves and almonds.
- Marinate with Mount Andes Rock Salt, Herbs, Organic Tumeric, black pepper, dash of Organic Mirin and Organic Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Oven baked with Organic Vegetables — Potatoes, Sweet potatoes, Zucchini, Onion, Garlic, Cherry tomatoes, at 160 deg Celcius, for about an hour.
TIP: Cook the Root Vegetables in water over flame for about 5 to 10 minutes, before baking them in the oven, will ensure them to be crispy outside, soft inside. Sprinkle some Mt. Andes Rock Salt and drizzle Organic Coconut Oil on the Organic Vegetables before putting them in the oven with the chicken.
- First, braised Free Range Eggs with cinnamon, star anise, dark sauce and Raw Sugar overnight.
- Then, prepare soup stock with Ikan bills, chicken bones, dried scallop, red dates and Soya Beans. Add Nature’s Glory Kudzu and Kombu Powder to thicken stock. Add Mirin, Shoyu and Brown Rice Vinegar to taste.
- Top with fish cake, fish ball, Ngoh Hiang (minced meat rolls), bean sprouts and fresh mushroom (seasoned with Sea Salt and Olive Oil, then oven baked).
- Finally, Chinese Celery, minced Garlic, pepper and sliced Chili. Sprinkle a little of Toasted Sesame Oil. Enjoy!
Pro Tip: Use Nature’s Glory Brown Rice Udon instead of yellow noodles.
Ingredients: Udon, Organic Brown Rice Vinegar, Garlic, Sea Salt, Raw Sugar, Free Range Eggs, Olive Oil, Condiments, Mirin, Kudzu, Kombu Powder.