Losing customers? Get back in the marketing game with these apps
In the new age of startups and small businesses trying their hand to compete with retail giant companies who fight for the usual digital marketing spotlight, Proximity marketing apps can be the tactic that small businesses can use, to ensure consumer satisfactory service.
With the use of apps, customer communication becomes relevant and helpful, with the customers receiving personalized notifications and user analytics helping businesses out.
When the point of choosing the best proximity marketing app pops up, certain necessities have to be kept in mind. The app must be available for both iOS and Android, should have a powerful anti spam algorithm at the core, should send proximity based rich notifications and should be available world wide.
- NearBee- discover what’s buzzing around
NearBee is a lightweight, free application that connects with all beacons in range to broadcast proximity marketing notifications.
- Hardware agnostic app — This means the app scans for ALL beacons irrespective of the beacon provider. It makes the app a perfect alternative to Google Nearby.
- Designed to work across industries — This app works for retail, real estate, museums, airports and restaurants alike.
- Has a robust anti-spam algorithm at its core — The app has complete control over the frequency of messages being sent, relevancy of these notifications and duplication of campaigns.
- Serves as business’ very own white-label app — NearBee has the ability to morph its in-app logo, colors and skin, to match the store’s own
- Schedule campaigns to target specific consumers — The Beaconstac dashboard allows marketers to schedule campaigns for specific days of the year or hours of the day.
Available in — all countries
App ratings — As of 22nd November 2018 NearBee has an average rating of 4.6 on Google Play Store
2. Bleesk app
Bleesk app is another proximity marketing app that scans and detects beacon notifications. The app is designed to receive notifications across industries, however, the app features are built with a special focus on events.
- Has an inbuilt QR code scanner — In addition to receiving proximity marketing notifications, this app also has the capability to scan QR codes at event locations.
- Has a good user experience
Available in — all countries
App ratings — As of 22nd November 2018, Bleesk has an average rating of 4.9 on Google Play Store
3. Appadia mall app
Appadia app is a proximity marketing app dedicated to malls and retail shops. It notifies consumers of mall information, deals, news, floor plans, shop location and other favourites based on their proximity.
- Available across devices — iPhones, iPad, Apple Watches and Android phones.
- Rebranding for clients — The app can be branded with their client’s logo and colors.
Available in — All countries
App ratings — No ratings available
This proximity marketing app gained popularity in Italy. It pushes deals, maps, local news and local event information based on the proximity of the user. Ubi.co is suitable for almost all industries — retail, malls, restaurants, public venues, fitness centres and more.
One of the cons of this app, however, is that it is not available for all parts of the world.
- It quickly adapts to the look and feel of the brand around.
- Official app of mall Quasar Village of Perugia (Corciano) and Expo 2018 APP (Bastia Umbra — Perugia)
Available in — Italy
App ratings — Not available
With apps like these in the market, there is no reason as to why small businesses can not be considered in the race for customer satisfactory marketing. With a chance at a higher traffic, it is in the hands of small companies to make use of the resources for the absolute marketing strategy.