The 3rd Round of PoSToken airdrop is here!
The most awaited aidrop in the crypto world has now entered its 3rd and final stage.
You don’t know PosToken yet? PoSToken is not only an Ethereum token, but also a brand new Token Standard for Proof-of-Stake tokens and started today its 3rd and final aridrop round.
PoSToken is the world’s first Proof-of-Stake smart contract token on Ethereum platform. It’s based on the ERC20 Token Standard and implements all standard methods. As an Ethereum token, PoSToken first implements the Proof-of-Stake mechanism, meaning that holders of PoSToken can earn some extra tokens just by holding PosToken for a period of time, greater than or equal to The Minimum Coin Age.
Furthermore, the idea behind PoSToken is not only to issue a simple Ethereum Token with Proof-of-Stake mechanism but also to define a brand new Token Standard for Proof-of-Stake tokens.
A interface including some standard functions was defined in the code of PoSToken, we call it PoSTokenStandard, which is like the ERC20 standard. It’s a new Token Standard devised specifically to help developers easily issue Proof-of-Stake tokens. It’s a real innovation and we believe that a new era of Crypto Tokens is coming.
Standard: ERC20 & PoSTokenStandard
Maximum Total Supply: 10,000,000 POS
Initial Supply: 1,000,000 POS
Minimum Coin Age: 3 Days
Maximum Coin Age: 90 Days
Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
How to join The 3rd Round Airdrop
It’s simple. To receive the free PoSToken airdrop, follow this steps:
- First you need to put your ETH address in your Bitcointalk Profile in the “Location” field .
2. Register an account on our “PoSToken Free Airdrop Platfrom”. LINK >> Postoken.org
3. You will be paid after the 3rd airdrop ends. ( October 29th, 2017 at 15:00 UTC)
3rd Round Airdrop Rules
- 1.One person can only register for once. If it is discovered that multiple registrations belong to the same person, your registration will fail.
- 2.All members include newbies are eligible.
- 3.All accounts registered on bitcointalk.org after August 22, 2017 are not qualified.
- 4.Bitcointalk accounts with negative trust are not qualified.
- 5.All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to PoSToken including our ANN thread and website and twitter or others from official.
- 6.Final explanation right belongs to the PoSToken Dev Team.