How to Burnout while Hardly Working
- Find a job you hate so much, you couldn’t possibly complain about anything else
- Asking for help — The only time you should involve someone else in your mess is if you’re dragging them down with you.
- The only way to have it all is to make sure once you have it, you let no one else get it.
- Exercise Daily — The great thing about exercise these days is that anything counts. Literally just standing up counts as exercise now.
- Chill Out — The colder your exterior the less strangers will talk to you.
**Sometimes I use pieces I like for inspiration