I’m a quiet person and somehow that throws people off so they don’t talk to me. When they finally do (days later), they blow it and I get asked only one question that has only one reply. So to make things easier for everyone, I’ve compiled a list of questions you should as me if you should ever meet me.
Questions You Should Ask Me If You Should Ever Meet Me:
- What’s the one tattoo you wouldn’t get?
- What was the last tweet you liked?
- Are you learning anything new? (Bonus: What?)
- Which twin is older?
- What extinct creature would you be? (And if you’re feeling daring: Why?)
- What was the last thing you photographed?
- Bust any New York myths recently?
- How do you make meatball stroganoff?
- Last thing you Googled? Yahoo-answered? Bing-ed?
- How are you?
Questions You Should Not Ask Me If You Should Ever Meet Me:
So, what book are you reading?