28 Days Reset
My workout trainor made a plan of how to clean out your body and put more healthy foods in as a substitution. She calls it the “28 Days Reset Challenge” you basically substitute the bad with the good so, why can’t we do the same with our lives?
Today is Monday, January 1st 2018; a start of a new week, new month, new year. This is the perfect time to try something new, to try to make your life a more joyful one. Whatever happened in your 2017, don’t let it be your 2018; don’t repeat the same story twice.
So, I made up my own “28 Days Reset Challenge” but for my life, your life. This challenge might be a little uncomfortable. You might have to get out of your comfort zone but, the outcome will be so worth it. Start today and see what doors will open for your new gracious life.
1) take out the negativity- Anything or anybody who is not benefiting you, they got to go. Friendships should not be stressful either should relationships. Maybe it’s time to have a conversation with your friends about how they treat you, maybe it’s time to end some friendships, maybe it’s just time to be alone for a while. It’s okay whatever you decide to do.
2) healthy body, healthy mind- Exercise at least once or twice a week for about 30 minutes. Maybe go on a jog, do some crunches, maybe even some yoga. It’s okay whatever you decide to do.
3) an adventure- Try something new at least once a month. It could be writing, running, a sport you have been interested in, maybe even learn how to play the guitar. Get out of your comfort zone, it’s okay to feel uncomfortable.
4) stress free- I know life can get stressful and chaotic sometimes so, that’s why I want you to take at least 30 minutes a day for yourself. Stop whatever you are doing and relieve the stress with whatever makes YOU happy. Then you can come back to your stressful chaotic life.
5) Make your number 5 your big goal for this year. Your “2018 Goals” at least accomplish 2 on your list before the year ends.
Go kickass in life, I’m rooting for you.