How to Buy Ejob for Beginners!
Buy ejob with LTC!
- Hi there and welcome to ejob, we’re glad to see you! If you’ve never bought any type of cryptocurrency before, never heard of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. its okay! We’re going to walk you through everything you need to know if you’re interested in buying ejob tokens, and please don’t worry because its not difficult!
Creating Coinbase and STEX Accounts:
Buy & Sell Cryptocurrency with coinbase
- First things first, is to download a cryptocurrency wallet if you don’t already have one. We highly recommend Coinbase because its extremely easy to use, especially if you’re new to crypto. You can either download the Coinbase app onto your smartphone or access the platform online, either works. If you don’t have an account yet, be sure to click where it says “Get Started” in the top right corner and follow the quick steps to make an account.
- The Second step is to create an account on STEX Exchange because this is where you’ll actually be buying ejob. We’re using STEX for simplicity purposes mainly because there’s only one trading pair, Litecoin that is. Ejob is indeed available to buy on other exchanges with additional trading pairs, however we’ll only be showing STEX today because it’s an easy exchange for beginners. Now its time to show you how to buy ejob with Litecoin!
- After you’ve registered for STEX (which takes about 2 minutes), head back to Coinbase and log in to your account, or access the Coinbase app on your smartphone. Upon logging in, you should see a dashboard that looks like this:
Scroll to the right and select Litecoin!
- On the main dashboard (this is the Coinbase online version), you’ll want to move over to where you see “Litecoin” and then click on it. If you’re on mobile because you downloaded the Coinbase App, just click on where it says “Litecoin” on the main page, its just as easy!
- After this, make sure to set up your payment details where it says “Pay with” so you can actually buy LTC (Litecoin). You can pay with a credit card, debit card, PayPal, or another payment that Coinbase accepts in your country of residence:
- After your payment details are set up, just enter the specified amount of Litecoin you want to buy, and click “Buy Litecoin”. It will then ask you to confirm the transaction, and you will have your LTC immediately!
Sending Your Litecoin to STEX Exchange:
- Now if you’re brand new to cryptocurrency, pay close attention here because this is the hardest part. The next step is to transfer the Litecoin to STEX Exchange so we can buy ejob. So how do we do that?
- Click on the “Accounts” tab in Coinbase, and then scroll down to Litecoin, and proceed to click the “Send” button:
Click on the Send Button
- After clicking the send button, you should see a screen that looks like this:
You’ll then want to enter your LTC address into the “Recipient” box on Coinbase, which you’ll retrieve from STEX exchange. To find your Litecoin address, follow these steps. MAKE SURE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, IF YOU PUT THE WRONG ADDRESS IN YOUR FUNDS MAY GET LOST.
- On STEX, click on your profile name in the top right corner of the screen, then click “profile” which will take you to your crypto balances.
- Scroll down (names are in alphabetical order) to where you see “Litecoin”:
- After you find Litecoin, click where it says “Deposit” towards the right side of the screen. A screen like the one below will appear, and you then want to click “Show me the Deposit Address”.
- After you click “Show me the Deposit Address, click the “Copy Address” button. When the address is copied, head back over to Coinbase.
Paste the Litecoin Address into the “Recipient” box on Coinbase:
It is important to do a double-check here, be absolutely sure that you entered the correct LTC deposit address from STEX into the Recipient address box on Coinbase
- Enter the amount of LTC you want to deposit to STEX and click continue, and follow the instructions to send.
- You’re almost done! Now just wait 15 minutes (times can vary) for your LTC to get to STEX Exchange
Buying ejob on STEX
- Once your Litecoin has arrived to STEX, you can now finally buy ejob!
- Click on the “trade” button at the top of the page, scroll down to where it says “ PAIRS/WALLETS on the right side of the screen
- Make sure you’re in the LTC tab, and then search “ejob” in the search bar, and click on it:
Congratulations, you are now ready to buy ejob!
- Just input the amount of ejob tokens you would like to buy with LTC, and click the buy button- BOOM! You are now a ejob token holder, and we greatly appreciate it!
- You can now either leave your ejob coins on STEX, or transfer them to an ERC20 wallet. Please do your own research about ERC20 wallets, and tokens alike. We do not want to see any beginners send ejob to the wrong address and lose their tokens! Please reach out to the team if you have any questions about ERC20 wallets.
Thank you for your time, and thanks for believing in Ejob!