1. Product Developments and Research Progress
1) NeoWorld had scheduled a major update on 6 Jun and key features include: Dragon Boat Festival campaign and listing of new batch of UGC costumes, etc.
2) Recently development efforts will be focusing on:
- Pre-sale of NeoWorld 1-year anniversary offline event tickets
- Development of NeoWorld 1-year anniversary online event
- Planning development of NEOLand Zone 2
2. Business Development and Marketing Activities
1) NeoWorld team attended DLT Compass organized by LongHash in Singapore. Leaders from traditional corporations, blockchain projects, as well as regulatory authorities joined the 2 days conference to discuss the real-life use cases, share cutting edge research and future trends of blockchain technology, and facilitate collaboration between corporates and blockchain projects.
2) NeoWorld and Cryptomotors reached collaboration agreement, 1st batch of in-game motors will be released soon.
3) The NeoWorld team continued to interview candidates in Vietnam and move on with setting up operations in Ho Chi Minh City.
4) NeoWorld will host airdrop for GALAXY wallet, Galaxy building is online since 3 Jun.
5) IOSTLand Zone 1 land auction concluded at 12:00 on 4 Jun, all 400 pieces of land were sold. Total auction amount is 2,422,435.8 IOST; the highest price tag is 74,684 IOST.
6) IOSTLand is scheduled to be online on 11 Jun. A series of campaigns, like receiving gift packs upon registration, earning commissions for inviting new players, pre-sale of IRO, predicting 1st day development value, and etc, were held to prepare for the grand opening of IOSTLand.
3. Community Developments
1) Till 2019.6.10, NeoWorld’s social media channels’ data are as follows (excluding non-official channel data):
QQ official chat channel: 2391（↑1）
WeChat official chat channel: 2282（↓28）
WeChat public platform account: 13608（↓1）
The team recently continued to work on the overseas market.
2) Recently, NeoWorld have been moving towards Community Autonomous Organization, some achievements including:
- Since last Monday, Eco-system building committee will release weekly Eco-system development report.
- On 8 Jun, community member “听天由己” initiated NeoWorld international space project, aiming to facilitate communication between Chinese community and English community. All community members who are able to communicate in both Chinese and English are welcome to join the team.
3) Last week, we have received earnest community support, including the following contents voluntarily contributed by community members:
- 4 articles published via WeChat public platform official accounts with a total readership of 764, a decrease of 52.2% compare to last week’s figure.
- 10 articles voluntarily published via community member’s Bihu account, with a total of 386 “good” reviews, and a decrease of 24.6% compare to last week’s figure.
- 3 video clips were published on Tencent video and Bilibili by community members. Generated a total view ship of 306. New figure included this week.
- A Brief History of the 3rd Continent of NeoWorld（https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Vyq12bZH5HTcISYR8C9c6w）
- The 3rd NeoWorld Self-Balanced Vehicle Race (Race Video Included)（https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/G7QtT-w-ZxSUQA3_Z74gKw）
- Sharing on NeoWorld dungeons development — 2: Building Maze in different scenarios （https://bihu.com/article/1591698543）
4. Ask NeoWorld
We invite all community members to ask questions about our recent developments announced above and any question related to NeoWorld in general. We will select not more than 10 questions to answer and choose the best question from the list.
Period for Asking Questions:
From now to 18:00 of 12 Jun.
10,000 NASH will be rewarded for selected questions and additional 50,000 NASH for the best question of the week. The rewards will be distributed from the UGC mining pool and will be announced to the community in the future.
Game ID: xxxxxx
My Question: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx