Neptune Group Welfarism
Nutritional Support to HIV positive patients
Neptune Foundation provides nutritional support to the HIV+ve patients who are taking ART treatment. The medication for HIV is now available almost free at BMC hospitals. But another crucial support, which such people need, is to have good diet. This helps in building their immunity.
Considering this, Neptune Foundation started the service of providing (ration) nutritional support to HIV+ve patients from the lower strata of society. We cater to their basic requirements by distributing rice, wheat, dal, oil, tea powder, sugar, protein and Vitamin supplements. Currently we are supporting 24 HIV positive couples, which includes pregnant mothers who get regular nutritional support from Neptune Foundation.
Empowering Through Upliftment
Neptune Foundation supports a number of activities like:
- Education: Financial Grants are given to the needy children to pursue their education.
- Free health camps: Free Medical Camps are organised in Rural as well as Urban areas for he needy.
- Medical assistance programmes such as free cataract surgeries, medical camps and blood donation camps in Rural as well as Urban areas.
- Conducting mass marriages: Neptune Foundation has been conducting Mass Marriage of the adivasi couples since last 3 years. Till now more than 100 couples would have got married through this programme of Neptune Foundation.
- Distributing free school uniforms in primary schools of 6 villages in Raigad Dist. in rural areas: Every year Neptune Foundation distributes 500 free school uniforms to the children in Rural areas near Pathraj village, Dis. Raigad.