The Tongue Twisters, A way to train English.
Now, I am learning English languege, has been very difficult and funny hehehe, but I like it!… And there something that is helping me to learn every day more, because I am very excited for learn. And these are the “Tongue Twisters”.
When you want to learn anything, just you have to train, train and train every day, don’t matter if is weekend, you have to train, as if it were the most important thing in your live.
Is for that I going to share with you, some tongue twisters, for you also get fun:
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
- A problem of solving a problem is not a problem but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem.
- Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry.
- I scream, You scream, They scream, We all scream for an ice cream!
- Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?
- One-one was a race horse.
Two-two was one too.
One-one won one race.
Two-two won one too.
- Fresh fried fish,
Fish fresh fried,
Fried fish fresh,
Fish fried fresh.
- Whether the weather be fine
or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold
or whether the weather be hot.
We’ll weather the weather
whether we like it or not.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
I hope you have fun by repeating these tongue twisters. Smile always, Wherever and whenever.