Why responsive web design
- Mobile usage is exploding (mobile internet traffic overtook desktop internet traffic).
- Responsive web design uses a single codebase for all the computer devices instead of using separate code for each devices .So the development time is drastically reduced.
- Responsive designs adapts to any future device’s screen sizes i.e. easy multi-device adaptation.
- Performs well in google search results because google recommends mobile designs.
- Provides excellent user experience.
- Reduces the mobile development and maintenance cost.
- Improves your SEO works.
- Increased sales and revenue because of high conversion rates.
- Enhanced offline browsing experience.
- Save time when using google analytics.
- Responsive web design ensures faster loading time of web pages.
- Reduces duplicate web contents.
- Keeps your websites relevant for a longer period.
- Responsive web design ensures lower bounce rate.