Are you thinking of rebuilding a brick and mortar store that lets you expand to reach out to more potential groups of online buyers?
If you have no idea how to kick things off when it comes to migrating store from here to there, I’ve got a guide for you.
Since Shopify is among the top choices for an eCommerce store, let it be your prospective counterpart in your business journey, and get started now with Shopify Migration.
Shopify is among the best eCommerce platforms that give your business a competitive edge over other offline stores. It allows dealers to sell a wide range of products, both physical and virtual, to numbers of online customers.
Also, the two impeccable services of Shopify add products and Shopify import orders are the powerful management tools assist you in keeping stocks and watching the sale funnels.
To transform a piece of a datum to Shopify, you have to enter it into a customer CSV file and then import it to the Shopify admin panel. But this step is only achievable when you’ve already got a certified CSV file from Shopify, otherwise, extra use of migration program should be made.
Don’t have a Shopify store? Try Shopify free for 14 days now.
It seems that the most significant flaw of Shopify lies in the CSV files. The only file format that will be accepted in Shopify is a CSV file with the UTF-8 encoding of Shopify’s standard. You cannot replace it by the one taken from the exported database or the typical data from other eCommerce platforms.
Service at Next-Cart
Next-Cart is the best shopping cart migration solution which facilitates automatic full-scale data migration from one eCommerce site to another. The service supports all the existing platforms in the globe and is willing to deliver the service upon request.
- Next-Cart permits users to move any wanted data to a desirable shopping cart. These data can be products, categories, orders, etc.
- It is friendly to users, and the migration procedure is very straightforward.
- Also, there is no need to install a migration program as it’s already available on the Secure Cloud Server.
- The service offers nice pricing and 24/7 technical support.
How to migrate your store to Shopify
- Go on Next-Cart, log in or register an account via Google or Facebook and choose the cart you want to migrate to Shopify. You can choose tobuy the corresponding migration product or try Free Demo Migration.
- Fill out the information: Click on the link to your migration program. In this page, you will be guided to fill in all required information for Source Store and Target Store. Then click Next Step.
3. Select entities for migration: This section showcases various types of entities open to your choices. Feel free to pick the ones you love to transfer to Shopify.
Next-Cart fully supports optimizing the migration process with options of Entities Selection, Additional Options and Advance Attributes Mapping.
Press Next Step and there will be a pop-up asking you to confirm the process. Click Yes, do it to initiate the migration process.
4. Perform full migration: This screen shows the full migration process of your choices.
The migration process may take from a few minutes to hours depending on the number of your entities in your source store. When the process is finished, you will get a Congratulations pop-up confirming it’s done. Time to enjoy the new store.
With the services provided by Next-Cart, store migration no longer sounds as intricate as it did. We have simplified all process to the matter of clicks and left the difficulties to our duty. That is why our support team is always here to help.
If you want to see how it is going to work miracle for your store, try transferring your store using the Free Demo Migration today. This service is safe and free of charge.