3 Questions You Must Ask Your Customers
Get a Better Overview of How Your Customers Feel
Get answers to following three customer satisfaction questions:
- How was your experience with our support? (CSAT)
- Did the company make it easy for me to handle my issue? (CES)
- How likely would you recommend our company to a friend or colleague? (NPS)
Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT)
Do you meet the customers’ expectations when they talk to your customer support? CSAT gives you the insight on a scale 1–10, where 10 is the best. An overall score is calculated as an average of all received ratings.
How to Get 236% More Feedback
Make it very easy for customers to give you feedback:
1. Embed CSAT survey to the bottom of every reply you send.
- You might choose happy, neutral and sad smileys faces.
2. Customers can rate every interaction they have with you.
- Moreover, you can implement a feature called “instant rating” — enables you to record the rating value right after a customer clicks on a particular smiley face.
Customer Effort Score (CES)
Most customers don’t want to be “wowed”; they want an effortless experience. And they are far more likely to punish you for bad service than to reward you for good service.
CES 2.0 uses the Likert scale from 1 (Strongly Disagree) to 7 (Strongly Agree). An overall CES score is calculated as an average of all received ratings as well.
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Would customers recommend you to friends? NPS is focused on building a group of positively tuned promoters.
Users give the likelihood of recommending you on a scale 0–10, as you can see in the picture below. The NPS score is a number between -100 and +100. The highest-performing companies receive between +50 and + 80.
You can collect NPS by sending the survey via email or use an in-product pop-up with the question. To maximize your response rate, use both methods. Reflect the frequency of collecting NPS on your product cycle.
Customer Satisfaction Questions Compared
If you were wondering which Nicereply users have performed the best for the last 30 days, check the stats on our real-time Happiness Dashboard.