For sale: Blue BMW 335 convertible in San Francisco, CA
I’ll say it right off the bat: I love this car and I don’t want to sell it. But the reality is that I’m having a kid in two weeks, and there’s just no way to fit a rear-facing car seat in the backseat. Trust me, I tried.
Here’s what you need to know:
- 2010 BMW 3-series convertible (E93). This model is going to go down as BMW’s best looking model for a long time. The new 4-series looks so much chunkier. The only thing even close in the current lineup is the 2-series convertible, but that’s a cloth-top.
- Rare Le Mans blue. I’m biased, but I don’t think there’s a better looking color, and there aren’t a lot of these around (the Estoril blue that replaced it is way too garish). The interior is black leather with metal accents.
- 335 engine. Test drive a 328 and a 335 back to back, you’ll want a 335. The 335 in regular mode feels like the 328 in Sport. If you’re going to buy a convertible, you want it to go to 11.
- Very low mileage (~40,150). I mostly used this for short trips in the city and the occasional weekend drive — never as a daily commute car.
- Certified Pre-Owned Extended Warranty. The car was certified by Sonnen BMW up in Marin. Until April 5th 2016 (or 100k miles), BMW covers repairs to the engine and drivetrain (see their terms for the details).
- M-Sport package. Sport suspension, 19" alloy wheels with performance tires, sport seats with lumbar support, leather steering wheel, and of course that signature blue color.
- 6-speed automatic transmission. I know… but it makes up for it with paddle shifters. I was looking for a manual, but they’re super hard to find (especially in this color). Trust me, this car is a blast to drive.
- Premium package. Keyless entry, nav, bluetooth, premium sound, heated seats, parking sensor, garage door opener, auto-dimming rear-view mirrors, you name it.
- Only one previous owner, who is a salesman at the BMW dealership where I bought it. They didn’t have the color I wanted on the lot, but he happened to be selling his personal car, so he arranged to have it dealer certified. Needless to say, it’s in great condition.
- Oil and brake fluid changed this month.
- Have I mentioned how much I love this car?
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Price: $27,000 (KBB Value)
Contact me at email@example.com or 650–704–1546 if you’re interested in a test drive (serious inquiries only).