I know you’ve been sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to read about some of things I enjoyed in 2015. Well, the wait is over! Now, these are obviously don’t represent everything I enjoyed in2015. There is my family and food and drink and all that other stuff. These are just a few of the pop culture things that made this year a little more enjoyable.
- ALBUM OF THE YEAR: To Pimp A Butterfly by Kendrick Lamar
- SONG OF THE YEAR (Country): Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
- SONG OF THE YEAR (Pop): Sorry by Justin Bieber
- SONG OF THE YEAR (Hip Hop): How Much a Dollar Cost by Kendrick Lamar
- MUSIC VIDEO OF THE YEAR: Should’ve Been Us by Tori Kelly
- MOVIE OF THE YEAR: Star Wars: The Force Awakens & Inside Out (tie)
- DOCUMENTARY OF THE YEAR: Supermensch
- NETFLIX ORIGINAL OF THE YEAR (Comedy): Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- NETFLIX ORIGINAL OF THE YEAR (Drama): Daredevil
- NETFLIX ORIGINAL OF THE YEAR (Docu-Series): Chef’s Table
- PODCAST OF THE YEAR: This American Life
- BOOK OF THE YEAR: Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuck & The Things of Earth by Joe Rigney (tie)
Hope you enjoyed this list. What are some of your favorite things about 2015? Leave a comment and let me know.
Happy New Year to you and yours!