Step-by-step guide on how to earn BAT tokens
Here is the guide on how to join Brave Rewards on your desktop. Let’s get started:
- First, install Brave Browser. You can do that through this link. After that, open a new Brave browser window.
- Then, during the Welcome Tour, opt-in to join the Rewards program.
- In case you didn’t watch the welcome tour, you can do it by clicking on the BAT icon on the top right corner of the page in your Brave browser and enable Brave Rewards.
- In the browser’s settings, turn on ads.
- Now, when all is set, just surf the web normally, as you’d normally do.
- When the ads start popping up, that’s it. Congratulations, you’ve just earned BAT tokens.
- You’ll get paid monthly, and on the Settings tab, you can see your current balance.
According to the Brave Browser, at the moment, users’ tokens will be generated to an in-browser BAT wallet with multiple funding options such as BAT, BTC, LTC, ETH, etc. However, in the future, the company will enable a “multi-directional wallet upgrade that will allow users to transfer BAT tokens — such as those earned via Brave Ads — out of the wallet. ”
Also, you should keep in mind that Brave Rewards are available to view only in the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, and the U.K. In the near future, more locations will be included.
The BAT token is traded on several large crypto exchanges, including Coinbase & Binance which means you can exchange it for Bitcoin :).