Delighting the Learner Experience
Facing with strong acceleration in the pace of change due to shift in the society, the volatility of the economic environment, the globalization, the technological revolution, companies and employees have in common the need to create the conditions for their success.
The question about their ability to adapt and change is increasingly crucial.Companies need to become eager to improve and to transform continuously, to become agile, to think ahead proactively without waiting for the change of the environment, to create its space of competitiveness. It could only be done if internally employees develop eagerness to learn and simultaneously their ability to learn. It’s a right for employees to be trained but it’s also a duty for their employability and a duty to sustain performance and earning.
think learner first, detail all the journey, from the “why & how” they come to the learning experience until its outcome
The Learning department is the cornerstone of this ambition. Our mission is to create the conditions to provide employees with contents that contribute to their capability to sustain company’s economic performance and competitiveness. In the same time, employees have to empower themselves to continuously learn, acquire knowledge, develop competencies to sustain their employability. Our responsibility is to offer them attractive and developing learning formats. To achieve this mission we need to delight the learner experience. That means enhancing 3 principles:
- Unlock the learnability (of the employees and the organization) in leveraging a culture of continuous improvement:
- Create a multimodal learning ecosystem : digital, social, experiential
- Develop new and innovative practices of open action — high touch learning
- Foster learning from outside
- Unleash the flexibility of learning in multiplying learning opportunities with a diversity of modalities
- Design adapted interface to push learning objects and revisit the pedagogical model to customized learning paths.
- Segment learning offers to address different types of learners.
- Use data to predict and to suggest learning objects.
- Simplify the evaluation & monitor the impact of learning actions on competencies
- Bring personalized learning offers and paths through modular programs
- Let the employees the power to choose their learning approach.
- Work on the learning environment: high frequency and short time, continuous feedback, … that embeds learning in the daily job and put the employee in a learning situation.
- Empower the manager to support the development of their team.