Why Will I Not Coach You For Free?
But just for $1.
I decided to not put a price on my coaching sessions.
You read well.
You want to be coached by me? You decide how much it’s gonna be.
So, it is not really free, but hell, it is just like it.
There are a few conditions obviously.
First, there are only three spots available.
After the price will be back to $1497.
Then, we need to define we can work on your objectives together.
There is no purpose in wasting your time and mine here.
Third, the coaching will last only ONE month.
- It is done via Skype
- One free assessment
- Five coaching sessions, each one of them last two hours
- You need to pay for each session prior or after
- There is a minimum of $1
Finally, you have to be willing to be true, honest and motivated to change.
Why would I do that?
Well believe it or not, most people do not like to have the choice.
It filters A LOT!
- People with no real motivation will find it funny, weird, annoying… Anything BUT interesting.
- It forces you to admit the true value of what you are receiving.
- It forces me to give the real value you are expecting from me.
- Coaching is not meant to be received only by rich people. We all deserve a chance.
- If you are not happy with the coaching you received, remember, you will have paid just $1 for it.
- On another hand if you are happy, you can pay as much as you want, but mostly you’ll spread it like Nutella on bread!
Everybody around you will see the new you, and you’ll be happy to talk about me.
Those friends of yours will pay the full price knowing my value.
You are happy.
They are happy.
I am happy.
Three spots, that’s all there is… Are you in?
To save your spot send a message here.
Let’s do this.