Top 5 Technical Analysis Tools for Stock Market
Investing in the stock market is something that a lot of people look forward to these days. However, keeping a close eye on the stock market can be a tough task for the ones who do not have much experience in this field. For them, there are technical analysis tools that can help them in understanding the ups and downs of the stocks. If you check out the web world, there are plenty of technical analysis tools available that can make things easier for you. However, considering the numbers of tools available, it can get really difficult for you to choose the right option.
Some technical analysis tools are easy to understand, while some are a little complex. When picking such a tool for making stock buying or selling decisions, the first thing you need to consider is the cleanliness. The next factor that comes into play is the professional scalability, followed by ease of use. Based on the above mentioned three criteria, we have picked the best five technical analysis tools for stock market. So, have a look.
Top 5 Stock Analysis Tools
- Stock Charts — Since cleanliness is the most crucial criterion for choosing the stock analysis tool; therefore we would like to place Stock Charts in the list of top five options. The clean interface and ease of use of this stock analysis tool is really impressive. This is the reason why this stock charting website is being widely used by the financial bloggers around the world. The wide range of free tools offered by Stock Charts is really helpful for the financial experts in analyzing the stocks.
- Simple Moving Average — This stock market analysis tool provides you the average of the previous N number of days, and that too on daily basis. Most of the users of this tool utilize it for three time period options- 20, 50, and 200 days. In this way, three dissimilar levels of time information can be gathered through this tool. One can use this stock market analysis tool for providing support as well as resistance regions, and also to make decisions on buying and selling the stocks. For those who do not have much idea on using stock market tools, the Simple Moving Average can be an excellent option to start with.
- MACD — It is the short form of Moving Average Convergence and Divergence. This tool is quite similar to that of Simple Moving Average and its operations. However, the calculations generated through it can be somewhat different from SMA. The indicators generated by this stock analysis tool is quite versatile in nature, which makes it useful for many scenarios. By analyzing the lines, one can make decision when to buy or sell any particular stock.
- Relative Strength Index — If you can handle complex mathematical calculations, then this one can be an excellent option for you. This stock analysis tool makes comparison between gains and losses, and based on the comparison result, it prepares the chart. For this reason, when the relative strength index of a stock is shooting up at a significant rate, it means that the value of the stock and its profit are quickly out numbering its losses; that too on a daily basis.
- Parabolic SAR — Stocks that show clear trends are more apt for this stock analysis tool. More widely used in foreign exchange regions, this tool is somewhat complex in nature, and for this reason, it has been designed mainly for the stock analysis experts. Nevertheless, the power of this stock analysis tool cannot be ignored. This is the reason why it has become so popular in the world of stock market analysis tools.
Conclusion : We are discussing about few of the technical analysis tools, so that visitors and investors will get edge over others to make optimum out of it. If you are new or a bit afraid of taking risk for direct exposure than, you may alternatively opt for technical analysis course from any leading share market training institute or Nifty Trading Institute in India.
Get Free Quote on Stock Market Training Courses