Knowledge has no value unless you use and share it.
Sharing is caring.
Knowledge is like money to be of value it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value (Louis L. Amour).
I have a habit to share my knowledge with others as it brings happiness and satisfaction for me. Being a part of Amal family, I learnt so many professional skills which are no doubt very useful for me. I want my circle too to get benefits from these informative tips. I shared my experience with my friends and they became excited.
Sharing will enrich everyone with more knowledge (Ana Monnar).
Following are some useful tips that I share with my friends
1. Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry
2. Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector
3. Spend at least one year in your first job.
4. Find your passion and align it with your career
5. Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other
6. Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else
I share these points with my university friends. They really liked these interesting tips specially “Spend at least one year in your first job.”as professional life is very different from academic life and when someone left the job without proper reason within few months it become hard to justify it in upcoming job interviews. It also shows how much loyal you are with the organization. However it will reduce chances of your selection. One of my friend argue at first tip as she thinks that internship is not important to pursue your career in a particular field but when I asked about her passion and interest, I came to know that her future goals are not align with her major subject as she is doing against her passion. She loves people and want to interact with people but still studing life sciences. I convinced my friend about the worth of doing internship before starting a higher degree.
I learnt so many things in a totally new way after discussing these tips with my friends and found it useful in the successful life and career and I will try to incorporate these tips in my life too.