This week I did one major and one minor task. ‘Improving the mobile view of Drilldown page’ being the major one and ‘adding calendar tabs’ being the minor one.
In calendar tabs part, I had to add calendar tabs to the default tabs list in case there are date/datetime type fields present in database. But the problem with this was no one would want to display the results in calendar format, if they are too sparse. So, we had to add calendar tabs only if data is not too sparse. For that, first I was checking standard deviation of the date/datetime type fields and then accordingly added the calendar tabs. But finally after discussing with my mentor, I ended up doing something very easy (just checking the frequency (i.e. no of events present per month)), I don’t know to what extent it holds. But anyways, this is the final look after this change:
After this, I started improving the mobile view of Drilldown page. It took a lot of time. But finally, this is how it looked in mobile view:
So, this is all for now, and with this, my project is almost complete. What remains to done now is just documentation and bugs (if any) to be fixed.
Thanks for reading…