There are cases in which you need to use port 53, like to usednsmasq, dns server etc. which is used by systemd-resolved. to get rid of systemd-resolved safely
Start geth with rinkeby chain
geth --networkid=4 --datadir=$HOME/.rinkeby --cache=1024 --syncmode=full --bootnodes=enode://firstname.lastname@example.org:30303
4. start ethereum wallet
/Applications/Ethereum\ Wallet.app/Contents//MacOS/Ethereum\ Wallet — rpc $HOME/.rinkeby/geth.ipc
5. Install truffle
npm install -g truffle
6. Initialize truffle
after initialising truffle write you contract code and deploy using truffle commands
To add self signed certificates in macOS Sierra for testing, you need to create root CA certificate signed with SHA256
openssl req -x509 -nodes -sha256 -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout localhost.key -out localhost.cert
and add it to System keychain using
sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustAsRoot -k /Library/Keychains/System.keychain
btcd is an alternative full node bitcoin implementation
Running docker container of btcd
2. in layman term you can think bitcoin full node is like seeding your torrent.
3. As seeding in torrent helps to maintain health of file in torrent, running full node helps in bitcoin network health.
4. Bitcoin Full node downloads all blocks and it verifies all blocks hash to its previous block,
5. As full node verify all blocks and you are the owner, you can blindly trust data of your full node.
6. Various bitcoin implementation are available like bitcoinecore, bitcoind, btcd
Blockchain is underlying technology used in cryptocurrencies, before you start reading about blockchain there are some prerequisite to read,
Argumentative. Opinionated. Always right. . Drinker. love Fun, knowledge greedy .