Hmmm. Interesting. Followup comments.
- It’s a personality trait — 365 days if behaviour is personality
- Introversion is a preference for environments — What is preference?
- mere participation has exhausted him — Agreed.
- looks forward to a deep conversation — Preference of conversation. Being picky?
- free time the way he likes — Preference
- If he notices subtleties that others tend to miss — I totally disagree. How can being quiet lead to observational skills. Being quiet can lead to understanding skills since an “introvert” is a better listener.
- Instead, defining extroverts and introverts… — We shouldn’t define them at all, older debate :)
- Broadway spotlight and lamplit desks —This means that you put them in buckets. First of all no need of bucketing. Even if we do then can I bucket them saying, Introvert is being picky and Extroverts is just accepting everyone, every situation as it is?