THE GOOD STUFF :)
- Instagram is growing faster than any other social media platform with 50 times the engagement rate of Facebook.
- Appeals very strongly to Millennials, a market segment whose buying power increases year by year.
- Search and connect with potential customers easily.
- Directly communicate to fans and people who have shown interest in your brand and business.
- An easy and efficient platform for business to share their stories
THE NOT SO GOOD STUFF :(
- High engagement rate on Instagram may not necessary translate into results.
- No ability to include links/URLs in the caption.
- High quality and original content may be tedious for business with a small budget to produce.
- Target audience may not be on the platform.
- With over 700 million users on Instagram, businesses may have a hard time trying to stand out.
Small businesses are usually in a tough spot when wanting to grow their community, but the positives of Instagram generally outweighs the negatives. As long as your business keeps a regular posting schedule and has good content that is catered to your consumers, you’ve nothing to lose!
By Nicole Koh, Writer at 94
Originally published on Ninetyfour.sg