Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup Review
So I really need to rave for a second about the Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. It really does live up to the hype you guys. My face is still matte, there is no oily streaking happening, and I haven’t had to touch up with my setting powder every three hours like normal! I am coming up on Hour 5 and there is not a drop of oil in site and I am ecstatic!
* I believe I am in the shade Dawn 2W1*
The price is $39.50 but a little goes a long way with this product! I have had it for a few months now and I am just reaching the end of the bottle.
According to the Sephora website, the foundation promises to….
- Deliver flawless, 24-hour staying power, and it is natural-looking for carefree coverage.
It is described as a lightweight, oil-free, and build-able formula.
- It doesn’t change color, leaving your makeup looking as fresh as when you first applied it.
- I currently only have one gripe, and that is that the bottle is not the best packaging I have received from a foundation. There is no pump, and I have spilled a few precious drops of the formula, thus staining my carpet. The stuff is heavy duty not just not for your skin but floors as well!
- Below are some photos to show how amazing the coverage is!