Top 10 Greatest GamingComputer By: Nicholas Macioce
- HP Omen X- This computer has the specs of CPU4GHz Intel Core i7–6700KPC, Memory16GB DDR4 SDRAM, 2,400MHz Graphics8GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080, Storage 256GB SSD + 2TB HDD Networking802.11ac wireless, and a Operating system Windows 10 Home (64-bit). Which helps everything at windows 10 run so smoothly (Price is $2,999)
2. Acer Predator G6 710 Specs- This computer is built for speed and advancement for gamers. This PC has a CPU of 4GHz Intel Core i7–6700K (quad-core, 8MB cache, up to 4.2GHz with Turbo Boost), Graphics is Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 (4GB GDDR5 RAM), Intel HD Graphics 530, RAM of 16GB DDR4 dual channel (2,133MHz), Storage: 256GB SSD, 2TB HDD (7,200 rpm). Which makes this is a great second pick at a gaming PC (Price is $1,999).
3. CyberPower PC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool Desktop Computer- This PC has the specs of 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7–7700K Quad-Core, 32GB of DDR4 RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD + 3TB 7200 rpm HDD, AMD Radeon RX 480 (8GB GDDR5). This PC has water cooling to easily cool down the PC to consistently play games without the PC over heating (Price is $1,629).
4. The GeForce GTX 1080- This PC comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X (G5X) technologies, as well as support for DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences available on your origin PC. The specs are CPU: Intel Core i7–7700K Quad-Core processor, Liquid Cooled ,GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Liquid Cooled, DRAM: 16GB 2400MHz DDR4, Storage (SSD): 960GB (Price is $2,138)
5. Asus ROG- Core i7 Compact Gaming Desktop [G20CB-DB71], GeForce GTX 1070, 16GB 2133Mhz DDR4, 1TB HDD, Intel Core i7–6700 Quad Core 3.4 GHz Processor. This PC is sleek and built to amaze because of its performance (Price is $1,349.33)
6. CyberPower pc Gamer Xtreme- This PC’s stats are Intel i5–6402P Quad Core 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, AMD RX 480 4GB. This is a great base/ speed PC to use (Price is $572.80).
7. Ibuypower Phantom Gamer WA502i- This Pc’s specs are intel Kaby Lake Core i7–7700 Processor, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home. This is also a great starter or base PC for gaming (Price $1,049).
8. Digital Storm Velox White- intel Core i7–7700K Processor Speed is 5.0, GHzRAM is 32 GBStorage Capacity, 3512 GBStorage Type HDD, SSDGraphics Card is Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080. This is PC is a base gamer PC to go pro and feel on that level but have a basic PC body (Price is $2262.00).
9. NZXT h440 Black Red ATX Case With SUS Maximus VII Hero & 4770K Build- The specs are Intel — Core i7–4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, Corsair — H105 73.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler, Asus — MAXIMUS VII HERO ATX LGA1150 Motherboard, ADATA — XPG V2 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3–1866 Memory, Crucial — M500 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Seagate — Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, Seagate — Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, EVGA — GeForce GTX 780 3GB Dual Classified ACX Video Card, NZXT — H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case, Corsair — 760W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply, Microsoft — Windows 10 64-bit. This build is expensive but has all the great specs you need for speed, clarity, and success for fun (Price is $1243.58)
10. Inwin 805 Infinity- ASUS ROG STRIX X99 GAMING LGA 2011 v3- Processor is Intel Core i7–6850K, AIO Liquid Cooler is Corsair Hydro Series H80i V2, RAM is Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB DDR4 3000, Power Supply is EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000, Graphics Card is GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Water force ,SSD is SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB SSD. This is the last resort but really good as a starter PC (Price is $1,599).