PKS/PAS: How to SSH Into BOSH Director VM
Below are steps to SSH into BOSH Director VM
- Login to Ops Manager UI, through a browser
- Open the BOSH Director tile.
- Select the Credentials tab -> Bbr Ssh Credentials, click Link to Credential
- Or Directly we can hit below URL:
Here <ops_manager_ip> : OPS-MANAGER IP Address.
- It will open Tabs containing a JSON credential format.
1. Copy the
RSA PRIVATE KEY and paste it into a file named
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY----- and
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----.
NOTE: Keep the key secure. The key provides full access to the entire PCF environment.
2. Replace all
\n characters in
bbr.key with a line break.
sed -i ‘s/\\n/\n/g’
3. Modify the permissions of the file
chmod 600 ~/.ssh/bbr.key
4. SSH into the BOSH Director from your machine.
ssh bbr@<bosh-DIRECTOR-IP> -i ~/.ssh/bbr.key
5. Execute below command the root privilege.