Kure Karura : Everything You Need To Know
Kure Karura also known as Succubus, is the great-granddaughter and member of the Kure Clan.
APPEARANCE Kure Karura
Karura is a young, beautiful woman. She has a slim frame and a modestly sized body. Her long black hair is full and voluminous. She also has bangs that hang above her forehead, and two long hair lengths that drape either side.
Her outfit for Ashura is a dark-purple sailor Fuku uniform with wraps around her legs. Karura’s Omega outfit includes a turtleneck and vest, along with a coat, beret, and a coat.
PERSONALITY Kure Karura
Karura is an independent, curious individual who will go off on her own to explore whatever she pleases. Karura became obsessed with Tokita Ohma’s incredible strength and told him bluntly that she wanted his children. She has become close friends with Elena Robinson and shows concern for her brother Mokichi and expresses anger at Raian, her relative, for almost killing him.
Plot Kure Karura
She hid her face under a fluffy hood and listened as Kure Erioh discussed who she should send to the Kengan Annihilation Tournament in order to represent Under Mount Inc.
Tokita Ohma was walking by her onboard the S.S. Kengan. After tracking Ohma down, she attacked Ohma to test his strength. After the two pulled their final strikes, Karura came up to Ohma, telling him bluntly that she wanted his children. Ohma immediately put her down and ran after her. Before she could chase him, Ohma’s relatives found her and took her back to her great grandfather. There she shared her feelings.
Karura arrived at Ganryu Island along with the rest of Kure. She quickly made a friendship with Elena Robinson (Mokichi Robinson’s younger sister), and they hung out on their first day together. Karura was also seen following Ohma that day.
Karura wished Mokichi luck during the opening day tournament. She was with Elena. After watching the fight, she was furious at Raian’s brutality and the end of the fight. After the fight, Karura stayed with Elena and Hanafusa Hjime worked on saving Mokichi’s life. After Hanafusa’s successful treatment, Karura spoke to Elena with some comforting words. She then started smiling happily after seeing Ohma win over Inaba Ryo. After his match, she quickly located him and jumped on him. She said it was time to have babies. The two of them met Kiryu Setsuna while walking along the Kengan Dome corridors together. This gave Karura some unsettling vibes. After witnessing Hanafusa’s “death”, Karura and the other women were left feeling sombre. Dazai Yukio then snapped his neck into place, reviving Hanafusa, and Karura jumping for him.
Karura and Elena spent the second day of the interday relaxing at the lakes with Kazuo, Hanafusa Yoshizawa, Kaede, Kaede, Hanafusa and Yoshizawa.
Karura, along with the rest Kure members, watched Ohma’s fight against Raian on the day of the second round. He noticed something was different about Ohma. Karura cheered frantically for Ohma as he won the fight. Ohma winning, Karura stripped off with joy and told Hollis that they could be married and have children. Karura assisted Hayami Katsumasa in his attempted coup and subdued the Guardians after the end of the second round.
Karura was very patient with Ohma on the last day of the tournament as he received special treatment by a Kure medical practitioner. Ohma was happy to tell Karura that her great-grandfather had blessed them with his blessing. Ohma smiled and brushed it off. Ohma took to the stage to face Imai Cosmo. Karura informed a confused Elena that Ohma was still in “changing” after they came across the Kengan Dome’s cordoned areas.Karura cheered Ohma as he defeated the Devil Lance in the finals between Ohma Gensai and Kuroki Gensai.
Kurara, who had recognized his strength, exclaimed that Erioh had granted his blessing to her for Ohma’s marriage after the tournament.
Karura is said to be at college and plans to marry Ohma. This is much to Kure Erioh’s dismay and Ohma’s irritation. Ohma and the entire Kure Clan were eating breakfast at Kure Village when Ohma and her brother, Ohma, and their mother appeared. Kure Fusui was also present. She jumped towards Ohma, as usual for Karura, when he was speaking to Katahara about returning to Tokyo.
Karura, Mokichi Robinson and Imai Cosmo watched Gaoh Ryuki play Naidan Monkhbat at the Kengan Association Tournament. She saw that Ryuki was reaching the point of no returns by dealing with Naidan.
Power & Abilities
Karura is a powerful and deceptive combatant.
Kure Clan, Secret Technique: Removal
Karura, a young Kure Clan member, is capable of releasing a remarkable 85% of her latent powers. This is the second highest rate of release among living Kure Clan members, after Raian’s. It’s not known if this rate has increased over the two years following the Annihilation Tournament. She was just 16 at that time.
Notes & Trivia
- Karura’s name has kanji (kanji). Jia Lou LuoKarura , “Karura” Sandrovich chose to spell it with katakana (karura), because the kanji was too hard to read. — The Kanji is actually a transliteration for “Garuda”, which is a bird-like creature from Buddhist mythology and one the Eight Legions. Ba Bu Zhonghachibushiyuu , Hachi Bushu ; “Astasena” ), along with the Deva (Komada Shigeru’s epithet “The Devaking”), the Asura (“Tokita Ohma”) and the Yaksha (“Kure Yakusha”).
- In Chapter 55 of Kengan Omega, the kanji spelling was still used.
- Karura’s family resides in Tokyo. — Kure Yakusha is Karura’s mother. She appears in Danberu Niro Moteru?. Karura makes a few cameo appearances in the sister series.
- Karura enjoys playing the wind orchestra, and her favorite book is The Grasshopper.
- Karura, who is not part of the tournament, is the most beloved character in the series and is also the 6th most popular overall. She has received 13,498 votes in an official popularity poll.
- The Kure Clan is modeled after the Gracie family. Karura’s name, and familial status, are based on Carlos Gracie’s great-granddaughter Kyra Gracie.
- Karura’s epithet, The Succubus ( Tian Motenma , Tenma ; lit. Heavenly Demon ), refers to Mara, the deva from the sensuous realm who attempted to stop Gautama Buddha from achieving liberation from samsara at the Buddha’s enlightenment night by seducing him with the visions of beautiful women.