Talking Manhattan | Deanna Kory of Corcoran
This weeks interview is with Deanna Kory of Corcoran, real estate rock star with 30+ years experience and over $1.5 billion in properties sold in the last decade alone. I’ve known Deanna for over 12 years now and I am super excited to have her for this weeks interview to share her insights on the Manhattan markets.
Todays discussion includes topics on:
- Pricing & Presentation! Both are critical
- The importance of gathering Contract Signed intel
- Staging vs Empty Apartments | Cost of staging
- Buyers, remove emotion and find value
- Using the UrbanDigs Volatility Index to track shifts in the market
- Tick-UP in October Contract deal volume
Click video below to watch.
Coming later in the week — Interview with Bess Freedman, Co-President of BrownHarrisStevens