This weeks interview is with Russ Putterman of KWNYC, a NYC real estate veteran who runs a team of 12 with over ten years experience and tons of deal volume annually.
Todays discussion includes topics on:
- What forces are spooking buyers?
- How much leverage do buyers have right now?
- How much do sellers have to go down to get a deal vs the most recent peak?
- The death of aspirational pricing
- In a down market, competing active listings are your comps
Click here or below to watch.
Coming next week — Interviews with Deanna Kory of Corcoran and Bess Freedman, Co-President BrownHarrisStevens