Understanding the Difference Between Surgical and Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Sydney!
Rhinoplasty or reshaping of a nose is a popular surgical procedure that has become fairly common these days. People have become conscious about their looks. There are some people who are born with defective nose shapes. Similarly, an accident or a sudden injury can also result in nose deformity. People suffering from this problem may lose their confidence and become conscious of their looks. For such people, Rhinoplasty is an answer to their problems. It is a fairly simple operation and recovery time is also quite short. These days, nonsurgical procedures are also available that can offer excellent results to the patient without undergoing a surgical procedure. Before option for this method, it is good to know about what can go wrong in the surgical option.
Side Effects of Surgical Rhinoplasty
• Nose surgeries can be painful at times
• Although general anaesthesia is given, a little throbbing pain persists.
• The sensation of stuffiness sometimes does not go away even after two days of the procedure.
• Sometimes the shape of the bone is significantly altered, and it is difficult to bring it back to its normal shape.
• After a nose job, swelling is a common occurrence as the tissues that have been reshaped takes some time to heal and adjust according to their new shape.
• Bruising is commonly seen around eyes
• It sometimes gives an appearance of classic “black eyes” case.
With the availability of a nonsurgical option that delivers equally amazing results, it is easy to take a decision. The rhinoplasty cost is another factor that must be looked into when making a decision.
These days, many non-surgical rhinoplasty options in Sydney offer similar results like surgical procedure without having to undergo a lot of pain and discomfort. Injections of Dermal Fillers and other chemicals are injected into the problem areas. Since there is no incision, there are no post-surgery side effects, and the results are better than expected.
Advantages of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
1. Treatment duration is just 15 minutes.
2. The results of the procedure are immediate.
3. Time taken in healing is very less as compared to the surgical procedure.
4. No need to face risks commonly associated with surgical procedures.
5. No excessive bleeding or scarring.
6. It is a cost-effective procedure as compared with the invasive procedure.
Non-surgical Rhinoplasty has successfully made a lot of difference in the appearance of people. They can get their nose well-contoured and shaped in no time and with minimum discomfort. When considering disadvantages associated with the surgical procedure, a majority of people now prefer non-surgical option and enjoy an amazing appearance.