Acupuncture Helps in Addressing Fertility Problems
Nowadays, the centuries old ancient Oriental therapy of acupuncture is being seen as a natural solution for a wide range of bodily issues, including infertility. Read the article to find out how acupuncture can help in addressing fertility problems.
Many Australian couples have to go through various problems like health issues, stress, financial problems and so on in their lives. Their lifestyle, patterns of sleeping, and dietary choices are often adversely affected by these factors, which in turn has a significant negative impact on their otherwise properly functioning reproductive system.
Acupuncture is one of the most ancient natural therapies in the world, but it is comparatively new to the western society. Recently, there has been a huge increase of interest among the modern people to address their health concerns using the therapy of acupuncture. Researchers have stated that people can reap a lot of health benefits by opting for this natural treatment method, including improved fertility conditions.
How does Acupuncture Work?
Acupuncture is administered by stimulating specific points on the body (known as acupoints) with the help of fine sterile needles. The acupoints are located on meridians that empower certain body organs like the reproductive system. Due to the stimulation brought about by insertion of the needles, the level of blood circulation within the body starts to improve effectively. For instance, a single session of fertility treatment in Northern Beaches with acupuncture can help to alleviate stress and other problems responsible for inducing conditions that impede successful conceptions.
How Exactly Does Acupuncture Work Against Infertility?
Acupuncture helps to improve the reproductive system of an individual in the following ways.
1. Strengthens the follicular development to improve quality of eggs.
2. Reduces the consequences of stress — stress is one factor that affects menstruation and ovulation, which in turn can impact conception.
3. Modern researches have found that acupuncture can help in increasing fertility success by 40–60% in relation to IVF (In Vitro Fertilization).
4. Helps to regulate and improve the menstrual cycle of the body by correcting the hormonal imbalances.
5. Thickens the uterus lining, so when the fertilization of an egg occurs, the uterus will be ready to assist the implantation of embryo.
6. Helps in maintaining overall good health because poor health conditions can adversely affect and hamper the overall fertility system of a woman.
1. Helps to enhance sperm count, abnormality and motility for improving overall sperm quality.
While participating in the regimen of acupuncture treatment, it is important to understand that lifestyle and dietary choices are also taken into account for achieving the best results.