This new Android App lets you securely share your Netflix Account without revealing password
Millions of people all over the world are currently sharing passwords for video and music streaming services. With privacy and security being the priority, many are and should be concerned about sharing their passwords even with friends and family. To address this problem, we present you, the Notopass Android app, and chrome extension, which lets you securely share your streaming accounts without sharing your password.
How does it work?
- Install the Notopass app from play store, create a group with your friends, authorize once, and voila! It’s really that simple.
- And, for your friends who want to log in, they need to add our extension to their Chrome browser, click on it to scan the QR code with the scanner in their Notopass group.
- You can add or remove your group members or, delete your group all together at any time.
How is it done?
Your friends can never see your actual password since the system works by transferring the cookie that stores your current login status, rather than your plain password itself. We protect the cookie in transit with a secure end to end AES-256(the most robust encryption standard) with no data sent to our servers in unencrypted form.
Once someone is logged in, they’ll able to use the account as if it were their own by streaming music, movies, and TV shows or adding stuff to your watchlist. There’s no limit to how many people you can share a specific account with; however, many services have a limit on how many devices can simultaneously stream content.
Still, have doubts? do check out our FAQ section.
- Support for the iOS ecosystem and other browsers like firefox.
- Custom groups to share access to any paid online service out there.
- All in one password manager and account sharing service.