#NoNetflixAndBills Competition: Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions for NotThatMumSE social media giveaway with Big Fish Little Fish Events — Closing date 6th August 2017.
BFLF and NotThatMumSE share a common goal — getting families together somewhere relaxed + entertaining, and where the adults enjoy themselves as much as the children. Click on the links here to read more about what Big Fish Little Fish and NotThatMumSE are all about.
We’re giving away a family ticket for 2 adults and upto 3 children to BFLF’s next event in Balham, South London on September 10 2017 and Huw Bunford from the Super Furry Animals will be there to DJ the whole set!
To win, you just need to enter our #NoNetflixAndBills competition, and you can do that as many times as you like on the following platforms:
- Comment on the competition post with the reason you and your family need a day out of the house together with #NoNetflixAndBills
- Like @NotThatMumSE on Facebook
- Follow @NotThatMumSE on Twitter
- Quote retweet a competition tweet with your reason as above, and include the hashtag #NoNetflixAndBills
- Like and comment on the competition post from 16th July 2017 with your reason, as above.
- Tag @NotThatMum_SE and include the hashtag #NoNetflixAndBills
- The Competition opens on Sunday 16th July 2017 and closes 23:59, Sunday 6th August 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The Competition is only open to Parents that are residents of South London and are aged 18 or over, excluding anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. The Prize is as stated and it cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- One winner will be chosen based on merit by the competition administrator and contacted via email or FB, Twitter or Instagram within 14 days of the closing date stated. The decision of the competition administrator will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this or any other details regarding the competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition administrator reserves the right to use the name of the winner for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their name.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by UK Law and UK law shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored/endorsed or administered by/or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to NotThatMumSE and not to any other party.