Thank you for your thoughtful comments. I suck at whiteboard interviews too.
We revised the numbers earlier this week, and actually they are a bit lower. We are on the process of updating the metrics on the website. We expect to complete that by Monday, June 13th the latest.
Here is the breakdown for the students that graduated in 2015:
- Students that signed before graduation: 30.5%
- Full-time employment within 30 days: 53.3%
- Full-time employment within 60 days: 69.5%
- Full-time employment within 90 days: 86.7%
- Full-time employment within 120 days: 92.4%
- Full-time employment within 180 days: 98.1%
In terms of the jobs that our students got in the same period:
- Full-time developers: 92.5%
- Apprenticeships: 1.1%
- Quality Assurance: 3.3%
- Contractors / Self-employed: 1.1%
- Employed by Turing: 2.2%
You can find all of our graduates, employed and unemployed, at alumni.turing.io. I would encourage you to pick anyone at random if you want to talk to them. Their contact info is on their profiles. They are quite friendly.
Here are the reviews that students have published at CourseReport, including the negative ones.
Our curriculum is open-source. You can check all our lesson plans here. Feel free to submit pull requests, fork it, open issues, etc. All materials are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0.
If you want to check the calendars for each module, you can do so on these links:
Anyways, I hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you find anything that is not accurate.
Thanks much for commenting!