Hair Thinning Treatment for Men :
Restore and rejuvenate thinning hair for men with PRP and Mesotherapy :
Are you suffering from hair thinning and are clueless on how to get rid of the same?
Maybe the increasing intensity of hair fall day by day has become a growing concern among not only women, but men as well. If you are one of those men in UK, who is worried about hair thinning then this blog is going to be really useful to you where we have tried to cover all that you need to know if you are suffering from baldness.
Let us know the root cause for the hair thinning for men!
Do you know that your hair has a growth cycle? If this growth cycle is disturbed, hair follicle contracts leading shorter and thinner strands of hair. Few points have been mentioned for you to know what leads to hair loss in men.
- Genetics: A hormone named androgens cause hair loss in men who has a family past of baldness.
- Medical issues: Certain illness causes hair loss such as cancer, thyroid, anabolic steroids and so on.
- Stress and depression: These conditions send your body in shock which may lead to telogen effluvium which results in shedding of hair.
- Mineral deficiency: Iron deficiency leads to less production of red blood cells which results in hair loss. Protein, vitamin B deficiency also causes hair fall.
- Infection: The most common infection that leads to hair loss is ring worm which is a fungus that grows due poor hygiene.
PRP : A skilful treatment that is applicable for hair thinning for men :
Platelet Rick Plasma (PRP) is a non surgical therapy that you can opt for incase you desire for hair stimulation and prevent further hair loss. Blood is extracted from a platelet rich area and spun in a centrifuge and unnecessary elements are removed. This is then injected in the rest of the scalp which later drives the growth of thick and better hair.