We have launched the NULS main-net wallet v1.1.5 at 17:00 on Dec 3rd, 2018 (GMT+8). This new version focuses on the stability of the network and synchronizing blocks. It reduces the chance of hard fork, lowering the risks of getting yellow cards as well. All users are strongly recommended to update in time.
For node operators, if your server has a RAM under 16 GB, please pay close attention to your server in case continuous credit drop occurs.
- After the wallet update is completed, please press Ctrl+F5 to refresh the page.
- If the latest wallet version displayed by your old client is not v1.1.5, you need to turn to the official download channel above to download the new version and update it.
- For node operators, after downloading the new version and completing the update, please start the new wallet after you stop running the old version. Do not run two wallets at the same time.
New Functions of NULS main-net v1.1.5:
- Added the notification when local height reaches current block height.
- Optimized the management of connecting nodes, making connections more stable.
- Fixed the bug of incorrect display of volume when issuing tokens with NULS Smart Contract.
- Now if a node fails to sync when receiving new blocks, it will attempt to sync again, reducing the chance of hard fork.