Mind your business!
What I get up to in my spare and personal time to help people and support those who have less than me.. is my business. Why I do it, how I do it etc. I do not have to explain myself to anyone.
Keep your noses out of my business and out of my face please.
- I do what do because I care.
- I do what I do because I love people.
- I do what I do because I believe in karma. What goes around comes around.
- I do what I do because when I had nothing — no one helped me.
To to be in a position to help others when I now have the opportunity to do..…... well it means the world to me.
- It means I can give back to this world.
- It means I can help others from feeling lonely.
- It means I can help others to feel that there are people in this world who cares about them, who loves them for who and what they are. No questions asked.
Whether they are addicts, whether they have sinned, whether they have committed a crime, whether they feel they are not good enough…. You all are good enough to me. I will do what I do for as long as my health allows me to.
So to all the haters out there please go do one. Please stay out of my business. Go spend that energy you are wasting hating on me and do something productive for yourself. Please go get a damn life. Please go get a new personality while you are at it too.
There are real problems out there and I am trying to do my bit to help the world be a better and safer place for us all to live in. You should do the same too. Do your bit (as long as its a positive).
So keep your noses out of my business and out of my face please.
Love and Peace