Facebook Ads: Worldwide Targeting is Available
Major 🔑 alert from Facebook. Now advertisers easily show ads to audiences worldwide and explore new markets for their business with latest worldwide targeting option.
How it works?
When creating ad sets, go to the location targeting field and choose one of the following:
- Worldwide — deliver your ad globally
- Region — select an area such as Europe
- Free trade area — choose trade areas such as NAFTA(North American Free Trade Agreement), etc.
Available campaigns objectives are;
- Mobile App Install
- Mobile App Engagement
- Website Conversion Campaigns.
- The delivery algorithm works exactly as it does with all other Facebook ads. Facebook will optimize across all the countries within the region grouping and deliver ads to users who are most likely to convert.
- You can use standard exclusion options in location targeting.
- If you are trying to reach people in multiple languages, best way to go creating a new campaign for each language you are trying to target.
- Available regions/groupings are here.