I hope you have these technical questions answered via our support and online community. If not, here they are:
- people in restricted areas can buy HOT once people in unrestricted areas have them and are willing to sell them. So a few weeks after the end of the ICO.
- The earn and ico pages of our website explain our token and Holo fuel. https://holo.host/earn/
- Yes, Holo fuel is for paying for hosting on apps.
- Yes, hosts will set their own rates and markets will moderate them. Each host sets their pricing and permissions.
- Visitors to the distributed world of Holo, coming through websites with a url are probably not paying to visit. Applications are paying hosts for providing a portal for those visitors.
I hope that helps.