Bootstrap — a new buddy
Benefits of using bootstrap
· Widely use to produce responsive design
· It can be used with any editor or IDE as well as any server side technologies and languages (ASP.NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails)
I successfully created two projects (A portfolio and a tribute pages) using bootstrap using the following process:
1. Downloaded and installed (by adding a few HTML) bootstrap — <link href=”css/bootstrap.min.css” rel=”stylesheet”>
2. I then defined the bootstrap containers as well as associated grid system.
3. Required bootstrap classes were called
4. Content was defined using appropriate HTML elements
As a beginner, I enjoy working with bootstrap and would be willing to further my study about this tool.