I would like to do a “ meaningful campus engagement” because I’m already part of a group on campus and I think it would be interesting to see how it goes and really look into depth about what it means to be part of a group and hot does it influence you as a person and as a student. I would interview people in my group to see how they feel and also will track my achievements.
- How does being part of a student group affect your grades/
- will you find yourself faster in group?
- does it matter if you identify as a male, female, or Queer?
- As a freshman does it change your experience?
- did I liked being part of a group on campus?
- what are the benfits of being in a student group?