The four dimensions of God’s love…
I am really excited to write about God’s Love, I feel blessed to have received this from The Holy Spirit.
Ephesians 3: 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
There are four dimensions to God’s love breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
- The Father’s Love
- Provision: Matthew 7: 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
- Chastisement: Hebrews 12: 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
- Forgiveness: Luke 15: 20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. 21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
2. The Husband’s Love
- Preservation : Ephesians 5: 25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26 he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
3. The Friend/brother’s Love
- Ask/Seek/Knock: Luke 11: 5 And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves; 6 For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him? 7 And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee. 8 I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth. 9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
4. The Neighbor’s Love
- People in need: Luke 10: 29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
- Luke 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? 37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
- The Father’s Love
- The Husband’s Love
- The Friend’s Love
- The Neighbor’s Love
Ephesians 3: 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.