I Can’t Un-Smell That — Bonus List
The I Can’t Un-X That series continues with bonus lists!! Thanks for your enthusiastic response and ideas.
It’s no surprise that a bonus list of 10 things not worth smelling filled up quickly! Below is your bonus list, as well as the original 20 that remind us all that being unable to smell can have its advantages!
Enjoy! And eat at your own risk while reading this post!
1. Skunk, up close and person especially
3. The first whiff of a bottle of wine that accidentally sat in the sun
4. Spoiled fish and seafood
5. Stagnant water
6. That pair of jeans you’ve worn so many times they could stand up by themselves
7. That fishy smell when you know a situation sounds too good
8. Wet dog
9. An overcooked hard-boiled egg
10. Running shoes after a marathon
(For full post, see https://medium.com/@ohfabledone/i-cant-un-smell-that-a2631c63a592)
1. Your accidental refrigerator-based science experiment
2. Morning breath
3. Landfill or compost
4. New Jersey’s Garden State Parkway (sorry, NJ, but you know it’s true)
6. Emissions coming a neighboring public bathroom stall
7. Post-game locker rooms
8. Any dive bar on a Sunday morning
9. The inside of a septic tank
10. Rotten eggs
11. Pig farms on hot humid days
12. Feet, at the end of a long day
13. Burnt hair
14. Freshly baked cookies when you’re on a very strict diet
15. Toxic chemicals
16. Second-hand smoke
17. An overused washcloth
18. The Corpse Flower when it first opens up
And, a final one, especially for you New Yorkers,
20. Subway platforms, especially in late summer
Get your idea on the next bonus list! What are thing you would be happy not to see, hear, taste or touch?
Thank you for reading this post on Oh Fabled One! If you like it, recommend it! Join the larger conversation by clicking “Follow”!